Imagine a boat tour has a group show up very close to the trip's departure. Because the situation is time-sensitive, they allow the customers to get on the boat and take down their information to be added to Xola later. Or a booking is mistakenly made to reflect the wrong date or time and you need to change the date, or time to the past, to reflect the right date.
You can now easily change bookings, or even make bookings with past dates and times on the Dashboard.
Make sure the functionality is turned on by going to Settings>Perference> click on
What's covered in this article:
How it works
While making a booking on Dashboard
- From the Dashboard or Purchases tab, click the green Book button and choose an experience to book.
- Once you select the Experience the customer would like to book, this will take you to the Reservation page.
- Enter Booking Details
- Number of Guests
- Event Date & Time
- When you click on the date to bring up the calendar, you will see a toggle that says Show past availability. After this is toggled on, you will be able to select dates, in the past. Click on the date you need and time, and continue the booking process as normal.
Changing the arrival on Purchases Tab
- In the Purchases tab, navigate into the customer purchase.
- From the Modifications Banner (grey toolbar), click Arrival.
- In the Change Arrival window, click the date field for the date picker.
- When you click on the date to bring up the calendar, you will see a toggle that says Show past availability. After this is toggled on, you will be able to select dates, in the past. Click on the date you need and time.
- Click Change Arrival.
- The new arrival date and or time will be reflected under Booking Details.
Note: All past bookings will be tagged in the purchases tab and reporting with 'Past Dated'. This tag will not be able to be removed from the booking.