With Xola’s reporting features, you have the power to see the detailed inner workings of your business. You can see things like how much money you’re bringing in, what your most popular dates and times are, what marketing campaigns are helping to convert the most bookings, and much more. We will do a deep dive into reports later but let’s take an introductory look at how to access your companies analytic data.
- Navigate to Report > Analytics
- Select a date range and type of report, either Recognized Earnings or Cash Flow.
- Filter the listings you want to report on.
- Select a transaction or event report to export.
- Once exported, you can open the report in Excel and have a look at the data.