Now that your profile and first listing are set up, we can make our first booking!
A booking can be made by your customer through your website or by you through the Xola back office. For now, we are going to focus on how you will use the Xola back office to complete a booking and we will discuss online bookings a bit later.
- Click on Dashboard, then click on the green Book button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the listing you want to book.
- Enter the number of guests, select the date and time, and fill in the customer information.
- Then at the bottom of the screen, select the payment method (Use ‘other’ if you do not wish to process a payment) and click the reserve button.
- Congratulations! You’ve just placed your first booking! The customer you booked will automatically receive all appropriate communication.