We’re excited for you to start using the most powerful booking and marketing tools to help you operate your business more efficiently and drive revenue growth.
Xola makes complex software intuitive. We’ve built the quickest and easiest booking workflows for you to provide a great experience for both staff and guests. That means increased web conversion rates and bookings, greater revenues, decreased phone times, and streamlined in-person guest management.
These step-by-step getting started articles break down all of the things you need to do when setting up Xola. You can go through the process by yourself, or with as much or as little guidance as you need. Just know that you are not alone, if you get stuck, we’re here. Simply email us, at email@example.com, or use the Xola Dashboard chat feature, and someone from our Customer Support Team will jump in to help.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Account Setup: The account profile article walks you through the process of entering information that identifies your company and enables Xola to process payments.
- Product Setup: Follow along with the products article to set up listings for each of your products. The product listing is where you can really let your personality shine with engaging images, thoughtful descriptions, and flexible options.
- First Booking: You're ready to take a booking with Xola. The walk-up & phone bookings article shows how easy it is for your customers to make a booking in person or as a walk up.
- Booking Management: Bookings can change as quickly as the weather does, the booking management article goes through the most common booking workflows so that you are ready when your guests arrive.
- Xola Installation: Installing Xola buttons on your website is fast and easy. Our button installation article will walk you through what you need to know to get it done.
- Equipment Resources: If your booking availability is based on equipment, our equipment resource article will show you how to configure that equipment within Xola.
- Reporting: Congratulations! You’re off to a great start! The reporting article guides you through using the analytics system to see the detailed inner workings of your business.
Getting Started Checklist
Ok, we’re almost ready to go! You can review this guide to get a feel for setting up and operating your business Xola, or you can use this guide as a workbook while onboarding. If you want to follow along during onboarding, we’ll just need you to collect a few things before starting.
- Your Xola account credentials — needed if you want to follow along with your data
- Your company contact information
- The company logo
- Company banking information (Payment details can be set up later)
- Tax information (information needed for your 1099k)
- A list of your products and ideas for:
- A photo that captures the spirit of your product experience
- A simple description for the listing (about the size of a tweet)
- A detailed description for the listing
- Pricing for your listing
- A list of the equipment that you use (it’s ok if you don’t have any)
- A list of the guides that run your experiences
- Access to the back end of your dev or sandbox web site
Xola Account Login
It’s time, let’s log into your Xola account and get started.