Equipment Management in Xola is designed to ensure your availability is accurate and you never get overbooked! Whether you have multiple experiences that share the same piece of equipment, or one experience that you need to make sure is not over booked, Equipment is what will dictate when it becomes available again.
What's covered in this article:
How to set up Equipment
- Navigate to Resources > Equipment Management
- Click the Green "Add +" button in the upper right corner to add a new piece of Equipment.
- Set the name, capacity, and count of that particular item.
- Capacity: The number of spots a single equipment item can accommodate. For example, a bus with 10 seats should have a capacity of 10.
- Count: The number of identical equipment items. For example, if you have 3 buses that hold the exact same number of people, set the count to 3.
- Add Schedules: Create a schedule to designate specific days/times that this equipment item is available or unavailable
- Listing Assignment: Select which listings the equipment will be assigned to
Note: The maximum capacity on an Equipment item is a hard rule that cannot be overridden. If you need to over book a specific time slot to an amount that is over what Equipment allows, you will need to remove the Equipment from that listing or make the capacity higher.
Learn more about how to manually modify assigned equipment