Xola is integrated with Reserve with Google. Your customers can make bookings directly through Search, Maps, or Google Assistant.
- Get bookings directly through Search, Maps, or Google Assistant at no additional cost
- Increase brand awareness and get an edge on competitors across Search, Maps, and Google Assistant
How It Works:
- Bookings made via Reserve with Google show up right in your Xola account and are tagged "Reserve with Google" and show the Reserve with Google logo
- Manage bookings from Reserve with Google in Xola just as easily as you would bookings that come through your checkout
- A booking made via Reserve with Google is assessed the same fees as one coming through the book now buttons on your site
- There is a number of criteria required to be eligible for Reserve with Google including location (only available in US & Canada), payment processing (must be on Xola's payment processor), and more. If you are currently ineligible, we will reach out when you become eligible.
- Manual Accept listings could be eligible however they will want to exclude these from showing on Google Reserve as they are Auto Accepted when processing through Google
- Questionnaires will not be presented to the guest at the time of the booking, however these can be edited at a later date from within the Purchase screen.
Set Your Preferences:
- By default your listings will be available on Reserve with Google. To choose which listings are distributed on Reserve with Google go to Settings > Apps > Reserve with Google > Configure
- Any updates to preferences take 24 - 48 hours to process, however your customers will be unable to book any listings that are not configured, or availability that is no longer present etc.