Xola is integrated with Reserve with Google. Your customers can make bookings directly through Google. With Reserve with Google, you will increase brand awareness and get an edge on competitors across Search, Maps, and Google Assistant
What's covered in this article:
How to set up Reserve with Google in Xola
- Navigate to the Xola App Store by clicking the App Store tab in the upper right-hand corner.
- Locate Reserve with Google and select the App Store tile.
- Click the green Install button
- By default, all your listings will be available on Reserve with Google. To choose which listings are distributed on Reserve with Google go to Settings > Apps > Reserve with Google > Configure > select your listings.
- Please make sure your physical address matches between Settings > Basic Info and Google My Business Page
Note: Any updates to preferences take 24 - 48 hours to process, however, your customers will be unable to book any listings that are not configured or availability that is no longer present, etc.
How Reserve with Google works
Bookings made via Reserve with Google show up right in your Xola account and are tagged "Reserve with Google" and show the Reserve with Google logo
Things to keep in mind
- Manage bookings from Reserve with Google in Xola just as easily as you would bookings that come through your checkout
- A booking made via Reserve with Google has assessed the same fees as one coming through the book now buttons on your site
- You must be on Xola's payment processor to be eligible for Reserve with Google
- Manual Accept listings could be eligible however they will want to exclude these from showing on Google Reserve as they are Auto Accepted when processing through Google
- Questionnaires will not be presented to the guest at the time of the booking, however, these can be edited at a later date from within the Purchase screen
- Per Outing Minimums are not honored
- Listings that are configured as Per Outing will not be honored
- Listings with Tiered Pricing or Group Discount configurations are not eligible for Reserve with Google
- Experience duration cannot be longer than 24 hours
- Experience must have at least one timeslot within the next 30 days
- Google does not support listing specific Terms & Conditions.
- Google will display your availability 30 days out