Google Things to do helps customers discover new and unique things to do and makes it easier for you to promote your tours, attractions, and activities and connect with interested consumers. With Things to do, you can integrate your Xola products easily within your settings.
This will help get your products in front of the hundreds of millions of people who come to Google every day for their travel needs. Google is there to help you get discovered, with the choice to list for free or advertise on Google.
To learn more click here.
To visit the Google Things to do page, click here.
What's covered in this article:
- How to set up Google things to do in Xola
- How Google Things to do works in Xola
- Things to keep in mind
How to set up Google Things to do in Xola
- Navigate to the Xola App Store by clicking the App Store tab in the upper right-hand corner.
- Locate Google Things to do and select the App Store tile.
- Click the green Install button
- To choose which Experiences are distributed on Google Things to do go to Settings > Apps > Google Things to do > Configure > select your Products.
- Once a Product is selected, you can type in the Geo-locations for the experience. This Geo-location should be where the experience takes place.
- Note: If you leave this blank, Google will pull the locations as your Activity location set in your Products description.
Note: Any updates to preferences can take up to 24 hours to process. Your customers will be unable to book any listings that are not configured or listings with no availability, etc.
How Reserve with Google works
In the new Google Things to do, a customer will search for things to do in your area. The customer can choose to buy tickets directly from your website. The link that is used is the Website URL you provide in Xola under Settings> Basic Info.
Bookings made via Google Things to do link will be tagged "Google Things to do" in Xola.
Things to keep in mind
- Listings with Tiered Pricing or Group Discount configurations may not apply in Google Things to do. Google will use the base price for the ticket price shown on Google Things to do page.
- Virtual Experiences are not supported by Google Things to do and will not show on the Google Things to do page.
- To learn more about Google Things to-do policies please click here.