Embedded Checkout will will you to embed your Xola checkout, right on to your website. Checkout will be presented to customers as an embedded workflow within your website, as opposed to via an Iframe.
- Navigate to the Xola App Store by clicking the App Store tab in the upper right hand corner.
- Locate Embedded Checkout and select the App Store tile.
- Click the green Install button
- Once installed from the App Store you can then go to Settings>Button Code> Choose your Button Type. Click on Embedded Checkout
- Now you can choose a color scheme that matches your website's theme and hit update.
- Note: All of your embedded checkouts will use the color scheme configured here.
- You can preview your checkout under step three by hovering over the button you are working on and hitting Preview.
- Next, install your buttons on your site: Button Installation.
Note: Embedded Checkout is only available for Single item and Multi Item checkout buttons.