Wherewolf offers a Digital Waiver and Guest Management Suite that helps streamline the arrival of your guests by offering check-ins before they get on-site, manage your guests on-site and maintain relationships after they leave.
To set up Wherewolf within Xola, you will first need a Wherewolf account, which you can sign up for here. By integrating your Wherewolf account with Xola you will be able to request digital signatures from the confirmation email, easily view signed waivers in Xola (as a PDF), and track how many members of a group have signed waivers.
Once you have a Wherewolf account integration is done in two stages, follow these steps to integrate Wherewolf with your Xola account:
- Navigate to the Xola App Store by clicking the App Store tab in the upper right-hand corner.
- Locate Wherewolf and select the App Store tile.
- Click the green Install button and agree to the terms.
- Type in your Wherewolf Client ID. If you are not sure what this is, or how to get it, you can reach out to Wherewolf support for help.
- Once this is complete, please let your Wherewolf Customer Success team know so they can import your products into Wherewolf and finish configuring your application.
- When this has been done you can access your digital waiver settings via CRM > Digital Waivers, click on the pencil icon next to listing(s) and select all the listings you would like guests to receive Wherewolf waivers for.
- Hit Save and your guests will be able to receive links to these waivers via their confirmation emails