The price of your listing may vary by customer segment. If you charge different prices for Adults, Children, Seniors, etc, you can set these as Pricing Demographics in the Pricing tab of a listing.
Setting up Base Price and Demographic Pricing
- When you first set up a listing you are required to input a Price. This should be the highest price you want to charge for your experience. For example if Adults are $25, Seniors are $20, and Children are $15, then put $25 as your price. If you are looking to edit your pricing you will do so from the Pricing section of your listing. Learn how to set up Advanced Pricing or edit your Basic Pricing here.
- Now, to set up those discounted prices for Seniors and Children you will click Select Demographic and input the following:
- Name: You can use one of our default demographics, such as Adults or Children, or you can type your own in the text field (make sure to hit Enter on your keyboard to save it).
- Caption: If you'd like, add an optional caption for that demographic that will be shown to your customers at checkout. For example, if the demographic is children, you may want to add a caption such as "14 and under".
- Discount: If this demographic receives a discount from your listing's base price, specify that amount here.
Tip: To edit a demographic, simply click the demographic hyperlink in the Pricing tab of the listing.
To option configure group discounts, tiered pricing, and more is presented after your listing basics have been set up. You can learn more about Advanced Pricing in this article. The Advanced Pricing section also includes information on adding and updating Demographic Pricing.