Cross Account Selling gives you the ability to partner with other companies who use Xola to sell each other's experiences. You can choose to either cross sell as a single experience, or as a package with bundled with one of your listings.
What's covered in this article:
How to Enable Cross Account Selling
- Navigate to the Xola App Store by clicking the App Store tab in the upper right hand corner.
- Locate Cross Account Selling and select the App Store tile.
- Click the green Install button
Note: If you need help in getting access to this feature, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to set up Partners
Once enabled, you will need to add another company using Xola as a Partner. Follow the steps below to add a Partner to your Xola account:
- Navigate to Marketing > Partners
- Click the green "+ Add Partner" button in the upper right corner
- Search the name of the business you are partnering with and select it
Once a Partner is added you can click the Partner Network Settings button to configure which other Xola users can sell your experiences, add a short bio about your business, and decide which listings are eligible to be sold by your Partners.