For example, let's say you use an email marketing software to stay in touch with your customers. You could easily configure Zapier to automatically sync new bookings to your email marketing list. This is just one of the thousands of ways you could use the integration.
This article will show you how to do two things:
- Connect your Xola account and build a custom Zap.
- Build a Zap using a Xola created Zap Templates
1. Connect your Xola account and build a Zap
A custom Zap allows you a tremendous amount of flexibility on where Xola data is pushed and what happens to that once it arrives in its destination. The following steps will walk you through how to create your own custom Zap unique to your business.
If you do not already have a Zapier account, you can get one free by going here. Zapier has both free and paid accounts and Xola works with both. You can read more about the difference between Free and Paid accounts on the Zapier Pricing Page.
Please follow the below steps to connect your Xola account to Zapier and make your first Zap:
- Log in to your Zapier account. Select "Create your own workflow" in the dashboard tab (link).
- In the "connect this app" search box, type Xola, and select Xola from the drop-down.
- Enter the app you would like to connect Xola to in the "with this one" search box and select from the drop-down.
- You can then choose what triggers Zapier to connect the apps. There are two boxes "when this happens" and "do this". You can choose from a drop-down in both boxes and select what actions you wish Zapier to take e.g. when a new booking happens create a customer.
- Once you are happy with the selections hit "use Zap".
- You will then be redirected to a page and asked to log into both applications using the primary email address. You may need to select, when prompted, optional or required fields for each app in your Zap.
- Click "Finished Editing" to add the Zap to your account and turn it on. You can access, edit, and test your new Zap in the My Zaps tab.
Now that you've saved your new Xola Trigger + Zap, Zapier will take action for you automatically based on activity in your Xola account!
2. Use Pre-made Zaps built by Xola
You are also able to use Zaps built by the Xola team! Please follow these steps to use one of our pre-made Zap Templates.
- Go to the Xola Integration page on Zapier.
- Under Ways To Automate locate a Zap you would like to use and then select USE THIS ZAP.
- You will be brought to a page that describes what the integration does. If you would like to use the Zap, simply select Create this Zap and follow all of the prompts.