You have the option to display information about guides that have been assigned to a given event in the Confirmation and Reminder emails to your customers. This is a great way to give your customers an idea of who will be playing a part in the experience that they have booked, before the day of the event. This is an especially useful feature if your experiences involve meeting in a remote location or if Guides / Activity leaders play an integral role in providing your experiences.
To learn how to assign a guide to an event, see this article.
Guide information displayed in customer emails is set at the Listing level. So, to turn this on for a given listing:
- Navigate to Products > Listings > Edit Listing > Guides
- Turn on Guide Information
- Refer to guides as: Determine what you would like the section header in your emails to read.
- For example, if you are an escape room you likely do not refer to these staff members as “Guides”. You could put in the text “Game Master(s)”
Note: If you sometimes have more than one guide assigned to a given event, we recommend that you pluralize your guide descriptor to account for this. Example: “Guide(s)”
Once configured, Confirmation and Reminder emails for events that have a guide assigned to them will now contain a section with:
- The “refer to guides as” label referenced earlier in this article
- Guide Name
- Guide Picture
- Guide Bio
Here’s an example of what the email section will look like: