In Xola you have the option to customize the footer of emails sent from within Xola (including both automated and manually sent emails). This can be done at the global level, or on a listing by listing basis.
What's covered in this article:
- Global Email Footer
- Listing Specific Email Footer
Global Email Footer
To set up a global custom email footer, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Products > Listings > Global settings > Custom Email footer.
- Use the text editor tool to create a footer section that will appear at the bottom of your emails sent through Xola.
Listing Specific Email Footer
To set up a listing specific custom email footer, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Products > Listings > select the listing that you would like to configure a footer for
- Click the pencil icon that appears on hover to edit the listing
- In the Description section, scroll until you find the section labeled Email Footer
- Here, you can choose to override your global footer by checking the checkbox
- Use the text editor tool to create a footer section that will appear at the bottom of your emails sent through Xola that pertain to this specific listing (for example, booking confirmation and reminders, booking modification, or emails sent via the communication subtab).
Here's what the above footer would look like when used in a booking confirmation or reminder email: