Enabling Self-Service for date changes, cancellations and questionnaire edits is a great way to cut down on phone calls and get required information before trip time! When a customer receives a confirmation or reminder email for a listing which has Self-Service turned on, they click a "Manage this Booking" hyperlink and are taken to a Self-Service page where they can change dates, cancel, or make updates to their questionnaire. If you use Xola's invoice feature you can even have customers self service and make payment on the balance.
What's covered in this article:
- Enable Self-Service
- Self-Service: Date Changes
- Self-Service: Cancellations
- Self-Service: Questionnaire Changes
- Self Service: Allow customers to make payment
- Navigate to the listing for which you'd like to turn on Self-Service.
- Click into the Self-Service tab on the left-hand menu.
- Tick off the boxes to allow for date changes, cancellations, questionnaire edits and/or allow customers to make payment. When you select date changes and cancellations you'll be asked to specify how many days prior to the original trip a customer can make this change.
- Click Save.
Self-Service: Date Changes
Self-Service: Questionnaire Changes
Self Service: Allow customers to make payment
This toggle allows your customers to pay for their invoices via a link in an email sent to them.