Maybe there are a few days throughout the year where you raise or lower your prices - It's the holidays, something big is going on in town, you're hosting a special event ... Whatever the reason, you can use a Custom Schedule to specify price increases or decreases on specific days throughout the year.
- Navigate into the listing for which you would like to create a price increase or decrease.
- Scroll down to Schedule and select +Add Schedule.
- In the popup that appears, give this schedule a name and keep Availability toggled to Open.
- In the Repeat row, select Custom.
- In the date picker that appears, select the date or dates that you would like to increase and decrease the price of your tickets.
- Select the timeslots as normal, or select No fixed departure times.
- In the Price row, select either Increase by or Decrease by from the drop-down menu, and specify the dollar amount. Note that the dollar amount by which you increase or decrease the price will apply across all pricing demographics.
- Click Save.