Whether you charge each customer individually or you simply charge per trip, you can set this for each listing in the Pricing tab of a listing. After you have set your pricing, you can further customize with Pricing Demographics, Down Deposits, and Group Discounts.
Per-Person vs. Per Outing
- Select this option if you charge for each guest individually. This works best for public tours as it allows as many customers as possible to book into a timeslot, regardless of if they're booking together or not.
- Example: Each Adult ticket for the Bob Dylan Walking Tour is $25.
- Select this option if customers pay a set price for a trip up to a certain amount of guests. Per-Outing trips are always private, ie, customers from another party can't book into them.
- With the guest maximum set, your guests will know that for the listed price they can bring up to the specified amount of people for their trip.
- Example: A 2-hour Nashville Bachelor Party Bus ride costs $300 for up to 30 bachelors. This 2-hour extravaganza is not open for any other guests outside of the party to book into.