In Xola you have the ability to customize the price-specific information that is displayed to your customers during checkout on your website. If you're using the Single and Multi-Item Date Picker checkout, you can decide how you'd like to show your pricing, if at all. You may choose to show the range of prices for your listing, the lowest price, base price, or simply no price information.
If you use the Date Picker for Single or Multi-Item Checkout, you can customize the pricing information that you would like to show to customers.
- Navigate to the Listings tab and select Global Settings.
- In the drop down, select Date Picker.
- Select from one of the following options.
- Do not show price: No prices will show at all at checkout.
- Show price range: Checkout will display lowest-highest prices for the listing.
- Show lowest price: Will show lowest demographic price for the listing.
- Show base price: This will show the price set in the Description tab of the listing.