In Xola you have the ability to customize the price-specific information that is displayed to your customers during checkout on your website. You may choose to show the range of prices for your listing, the lowest price, base price, or simply no price information. You can also customize how Taxes & Fees are shown.
- Navigate to the Listings tab and select Global Settings.
- In the drop down, select Checkout Preferences.
- Select from one of the following options:
- Do not show price: No prices will show at all at checkout.
- Show price range: Checkout will display lowest-highest prices for the listing.
- Show lowest price: Will show lowest demographic price for the listing.
- Show base price: This will show the price set in the Description tab of the listing.
Additionally you can customize how Taxes and Fees are shown.
- Include Taxes & Fees in final price: This indicates at the start of checkout that the price shown includes taxes and fees.
- Show Taxes & Fees Breakdown: You can opt to show each tax and fee as a line item on hover and in emails to customers or have them lumped as a single line item.
Example of Taxes & Fees Breakdown Shown
Example of Taxes & Fees Breakdown Hidden
Finally you can show an event's duration in checkout:
- Display Duration of Event: Show the events duration during checkout.
Example of Duration Shown
Example of Duration Hidden