When you add a social media link to your account, there are two places they will show up.
First, every social media URL that you add will appear in the followings emails to your customers:
- Booking modification
- Booking modification for completed bookings
- Booking cancellation
- Trip reminder
Additionally, if you use the Global Reviews feature, the link to your TripAdvisor or Yelp page will be pulled into the Review Email so that customers can click directly through to the page to leave you a review. Facebook and Twitter links are only included in the confirmation and trip reminder emails. Google+ requires a different link specifically for reviews, which you can enter within the Review settings.
Add Social Media Links
- Sign in as the primary account administrator or user with administrative privileges.
- Select the Settings tab in the top navigation bar.
- In the left hand navigation, if there is a link that says Social.
- Paste relevant social URL.
- Click Save.