The Payouts Report gives you an itemized view of each deposit that you have received from Xola to your bank account. This report is useful for reconciling your bank deposits to your Payouts within Xola. Here's how to find and use the Xola payouts report.
Navigate to the Reports tab and select Payouts.
Filter for your desired date range.
Select an individual payout row to reveal an itemized list of transactions.
The resulting list that you'll see here contains each individual transaction that makes up this payout. The sum of the Net column will equal the total payout amount.
Tip: If you click on an individual row in this transaction breakdown, you'll be taken to the Booking Details for that item in the Purchases tab
Note: The deposit will show up as 'Tour Transfer Xola Payout'. Payout notifications go to the primaryemail and not the communication email or to other delegate emails accounts.
Reason for automatic payouts to be delayed:
- You issued a refund in the period between compiling and remitting the payout that brought your Balance below the compiled payout amount
Payouts can also fail for the following reasons:
- Payment Details have not been entered under Settings
- Account has not been verified with Stripe
- If this is the cause for Payout delay, you will see a KYC popup in your account.
- Your bank information has changed but Payment Details not updated
When a payout is delayed the Primary Email will receive a 'payout deferred' notification email. Funds will be rolled over into the next payout and you should receive a Payout on your next pay out period(assuming a Xola positive balance) and again none of the above conditions are met.
Recommendation to avoid Deferred Payouts:
- Batch refunds. For example: if you only issue refunds on Friday then that is the only day your payout has a chance of getting delayed.
If you have any questions regarding your payouts, please reach out to our Support Team, firstname.lastname@example.org.