Adding taxes and/or fees to a Listing
- Click into the Settings tab and select Taxes & Fees from the left-hand menu.
- To add a tax or fee, click the green +Add button.
- Type in a name for this tax or fee and fill out the terms. From these options, you can decide whether the tax or fee applies per person, per booking, or to the entire booking amount and if it includes or is only applied to add-ons.
- By default it will apply to all listings - To assign a tax or fee to specific listings, click the 'Select all listings' checkbox to uncheck it and select the listings you would like to apply it to.
- Click the green Save button.
For help deciding on the Terms to set for your taxes & fees, click here.
Next, set up your tax preferences by toggling on or off the Tax promotional value. To learn more about tax preferences, click here.
When toggled on: taxes and fees will be assessed on the promotional value of gifts and vouchers.
When toggled off: taxes and fees will be assessed on the purchase value of gifts and vouchers. The promotional component will be treated as a discount.
All existing bookings will not be affected when this setting is changed.