In order to add additional users to your Xola account, you must have the Grant Access module enabled. You can check to see if you have this module by following these steps:
- Sign in as the primary account administrator or user with administrative privileges.
- Select the Settings tab in the top navigation bar.
- In the left hand navigation, if there is a link that says Grant Access then you have that module enabled. If you don’t have this module enabled, and you would like it, please contact our Support Team (email@example.com).
If your account does have Grant Access, you can simply click on the link in the left-hand navigation. From here, you can add users, delete users, and assign different permission levels to users.
Add Users to Grant Access
- Navigate to Settings > Grant Access.
- Select the green “+Add User” in the upper-right hand corner.
- In the modal popup that appears, type in Name and Email (phone number and nickname optional) and click Save.
- After you’ve filled out the fields you’ll then need to select Save.The user will receive an email to verify their email. Until they verify, they will not be able to login and will remain Pending in Xola.
- After you select Save, you’ll be prompted to assign the permission level of the user.