There are three distinct groups of people for whom you can control email preferences in Xola.
- Emails sent to me: These are emails sent the primary email address associated with the account.
- Emails sent to my customers: These emails are sent to your customers provided they have a valid email address.
- Emails sent to my guides: These emails are sent only when a guide is assigned or unassigned to a specific tour.
In Settings > Notifications, you can see a breakdown of all the different emails sent to these three groups. By using the checkboxes you can designate whether or not you want this email sent out.
Set Email Preferences
- Sign in as the primary account administrator or user with administrative privileges.
- Select the Settings tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select Notifications link from the left hand navigation.
- To understand the specifics of that email, you can hover over the text with your mouse and a helper text will appear.
- Tick of untick any of the boxes based upon your preferences.
- Xola will automatically save your changes.