Your Xola account can handle accepting or declining online bookings in two different ways:
- You can manually review each booking and accept or decline.
- You can toggle on Auto-Accept in Settings > Preferences. Xola will automatically confirm online bookings and charge the customer.
Enable or Disable Auto-Accept
- Sign in as the primary account administrator or user with administrative privileges.
- Select the Settings tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select Preferences Info from the left hand navigation.
- To enable Auto-Accept, either select a few listings to apply it to or tick 'All listings'. To disable Auto-Accept, deselect the listings so that it reads '0 listings selected'.