What will show up on your customers credit card statement will depend greatly on their bank account. In most cases, a bank will have three fields:
- Company Name
In Xola, those three fields are pulled from the following areas:
- Company Name = CC Statement Descriptor
- Description = Name of Listing
- Amount = Price paid on transaction
Changing your Credit Card Descriptor
- Sign in as the primary account administrator or user with administrative privileges.
- Select the Settings tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select Basic Info from the left hand navigation.
- Fill out the ‘CC Statement Descriptor’ text box.
- Select the Save button at the bottom.