This article will go over how to sync the guide's Xola calendar with their Google Calendar or Apple iCal.
- Go to Resources > Guide Management > Edit Guide > Information > External Calendar Link
- Select the "click to copy" link.
- Copy the URL generated and send it to your guide.
- Your guide will go into their Gcal or iCal / External calendar tool to complete the sync.
- GCal: On the sidebar, click the arrow next to Other Calendars. Select Add by URL. Paste in the Xola-generated calendar URL and click Add calendar.
- iCal: Click File and select New Subscription Calendar. Paste in the Xola-generated calendar URL, set your preferences, and click OK.