Helpful Tip for Reporting: Tags appear in the “Add a tag or internal note” field inside a purchase. Your Events and Transactions reports both feature a Tags column that pulls in all tags associated with bookings.
Add a Booking Note
While making a booking
- After entering booking details and payment information, select the +Add a booking note link
- Type in your note. If you'd like to always show this section without having to click the link, check the "Always show this section" box.
- Confirm the booking to save your note.
From the Purchases tab
- In the Purchases tab, navigate to the customer purchase.
- Below the Booking Details and Payment Summary, click on the +Add a booking note field.
- Type in your note here, whatever it may be. When you are finished, click outside of the text box
- When you go back into this Purchase, you’ll see the note (in gray) in the same field.
Add an Event Note
From the roster
- Open the event roster
- Select the +Add an event note button
- Type in your note. When you are finished, click outside of the text box.