Xola allows you to create your own Multi-Item, Timeline, and Gift Book Now buttons and choose which listings will appear in the checkout window. Creating different groups of listings is a great idea if you have certain sets of offerings that you would like to present to your customers at the same time.
Create a Custom Button
- Navigate to Settings > Button Code > and choose either Multi-Item, Timeline, or Gifts.
- Click +Create New Button.
- Enter in a Button Name.
- Drag the listings that you would like to appear in the checkout for this button from the left side to the right and then release.
- Click Save to create the button.
- Hover over the newly created button code and click Copy. To add the button to your website you'll want to paste this code into its backend.
- Preview: To preview the checkout experience, hover over the button and click Preview. This will open up the checkout in a secure tab in your browser. You can also use this URL to send a direct checkout link to a customer via email.
- Edit Listings: To remove a listing from a button, drag the listing from the right side to the left and release. To add a listing to a button, drag the listing from the left side to the right and release. Click Save. Your button will automatically update on your site!
- Archive: If you no longer need this button, you can delete it by clicking Archive.