If your business is on Viator, you have the option to integrate your Viator account with Xola. Why would you want to do that? This article will tell you why.
Here's what needs to happen in order for you to list & book your offerings through Viator, and have those bookings show up in your Xola account.
- Have a Viator Account
Not signed up with Viator yet? Learn how here.
- Set up Your Offerings in Viator
There are a few important things to keep in mind when you're doing this. In order for your offerings to integrate successfully with Xola:
- Each of your Viator offerings must align with only one of your Xola listings.
- The schedule offered in your Viator offering must exactly match the corresponding Listing in Xola. If it does not exactly match, you'll need to create a new listing for your offering.
- Contact both Your Xola and Viator Representatives.
Contact your Customer Success Manager and your Viator representative with the offerings that you would like to integrate. Then, we'll get the ball rolling on mapping your accounts.
Note: Integration completion times can vary, so it is important to get a timeline from your Viator representative when attempting to sign up.
Some more items to keep in mind about integrating with Viator:
- When a customer customer makes a booking through Viator via this integration, all emails and communication that they receive will go through Viator. No Xola emails will be sent.
- You will not be able to make changes to Viator bookings that appear in your Xola account like you normally would. All changes to bookings must be made by logging in to Viator.