Your customers have signed the digital waiver, but the waiver hasn't appeared in the Xola purchase or trip roster. It's easy to link signed waivers from your wavier account to Xola, and once a waiver has been linked to a purchase, it will appear on both the purchase profile and the trip's roster. Follow the steps outlined below!
Add a Signed Waiver to Xola
- In the Purchases tab, navigate into the purchase of the main trip organizer.
- Under Booking Details, click the blue hyperlink # Waivers signed.
- Click the Link a Waiver hyperlink.
- A Link a Waiver window will appear. You’ll see a list of customers starting with those who've most recently signed the waiver as well as a search field. If you do not see a customer’s name in the list, simply type in their name in the search bar to bring up their waiver.
- Select the customer’s name and click the green Link button to link the waiver to this purchase. You can link multiple waivers to a purchase provided each customer has all signed the waiver through the confirmation email.
Pro Tip: To view a copy of the completed digital waiver, select the arrow next to each waiver. This will link you back to the waiver where you can view the customer's completed and signed copy.