All gift and store credit reporting information is stored in the Reports tab of the Xola app as well as in an exportable report from the same tab.
- Search and Filter
You can search by Name, Email, or Gift Code of the purchaser or recipient.
- View Gift Information
- From: The person who purchased the gift/credit.
- To: The person who received the gift/credit.
- Code: The gift or store credit code issued.
- Gift Value: The original purchase amount of the gift. For example:
- If a $100 gift is purchased the value would be $100.
- If a gift offer where you pay $100 for $125 in value is purchased this would be $100 but the Outstanding Balance would be $125 (until the gift is redeemed).
- Amount Redeemed: Dollar amount that has been applied towards a booking.
- If the recipient has used $20 of the $100 value the amount redeemed would be $20.
- Outstanding Balance: Dollar amount remaining on this gift code that can be applied towards a booking including any promotional balance form gift offers.
- If the recipient has used $20 of the $100 value the outstanding balance would be $80.
- If the recipient has used $0 of the pay $100 for $125 in value gift offer the outstanding balance would be $125.
- Recognized Income: Dollar amount that has been applied to a booking that has taken place.
- If the recipient has applied $20 of the $100 value but they have not done the activity yet the recognized income would be $0.
- If the recipient has applied $20 of the $100 value and they have done the activity yet the recognized income would be $20.
- Deferred Income: Dollar amount that has been applied to a trip that is booked, but has not yet taken place.
- If the recipient has applied $20 of the $100 value but they have not done the activity yet the deferred income would be $20.
Purchase Date: Date that the gift was purchased.In the case they are redeeming a Gift Offer, your customer's promotional balance will be applied first. So if they purchased a $125 card for $100 and spend $25, the result would be:
3. Gift Reporting for Specific Gifts
- Clicking on the name of a Gift will open up the details of that gift in the purchases tab. Here you can see all the specifics of that gift and the timeline of adjustments, redemptions, etc.
4. Export Gifts Report
- Exporting your Gift / Store Credit Report gives you the following additional information:
- Buyer Information (from name, from email, from phone #)
- Code (what the customer will enter to redeem the amount)
- Receiver Information (to name, to email)
- Product (e.g. name of gift campaign)
- Type (e.g. Gift Offer)
- Gift Value (amount gift can be redeemed for)
- Total Gift Value (amount paid for gift)
- Amount Redeemed
- Outstanding Balance
- Adjustments (if an additional value was added or taken away)
- Recognized (dollar amount that has been applied to a booking that has taken place)
- Deferred (dollar amount that has been applied to a trip that is booked, but has not yet taken place.
- Purchase Date
- Tags (all gifts are automatically tagged with the gift code as well as any other gifts purchased. So if your tags have multiple codes, this indicates it was part of a multi-gift purchase)
- Payment Method
- Source (e.g. gift)