All gift and store credit reporting information is stored in the Reports tab of the Xola app as well as in an exportable .csv report from the same tab.
- Search and Filter
You can search by Name, Email, or Gift Code of the purchaser or recipient.
- View Gift Information
- Name: You'll find the purchase of the gift under From: and the recipient under To:. Here you will also find the gift or store credit code issued.
- Gift Value: The original purchase amount of the gift.
- Amount Redeemed: Dollar amount that has been applied towards a booking.
- Outstanding Balance: Dollar amount remaining on this gift code that can be applied towards a booking.
- Recognized Income: Dollar amount that has been applied to a trip that has taken place.
- Deferred Income: Dollar amount that has been applied to a trip that is booked, but has not yet taken place.
- Purchase Date: Date that the gift was purchased.