Whoops! Maybe you applied a coupon by mistake or entered in the wrong affiliate code. In Xola you can remove a code just as easily as you can add one. Details below!
Remove a Code
- In the Purchases tab, navigate to the customer purchase.
- Locate the code that was applied (coupon or affiliate) under the Payment Summary.
- Hover your mouse over the code and click the red X that appears.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to remove this coupon. Click Confirm.
- The code will be removed from the customer purchase. If it is a coupon code or an affiliate code with a discount associated, the price will adjust accordingly.