The Primary Account Email and Communication Email are designated in the Account tab of your Xola Settings. You can also change the Password that you use to log into Xola in this same section.
- The Primary Account Email is the main email address associated with your Xola account. This email is a unique identifier that Xola uses to keep track of your account and (if applicable) your payouts in Stripe.
- Communication Email is the email address your customers will see as the Reply To address upon receiving an email from Xola (like a confirmation email, reminder email, etc).
- Change Password allows you to change your Primary Account Email password used to log into your Xola account.
For example, your Primary Account email may be [email protected] and your Communication email may be [email protected] If customers reply to the confirmation email with a question, their message will be sent to [email protected]
Change Account Emails and Password
- Navigate into your Settings tab.
- Click into the Account tab.
- Click either Change Primary Account Email or Change Communication Email.
- Enter the new email address you’d like to associate with your account.
- Click Save.
- If you would like to change the password for the Primary Account Email, click Change Password.