As part of the listing creation process, you'll be asked to add photos. The photo that you set as your Primary Photo will be set as the thumbnail image you see across the back office. In online checkout, the Primary Photo will be the photo used across checkout and as the images in your shopping cart.
What's covered in this article:
- Navigate into the Listing for which you'd like to add or update the photo.
- Click into Photos from the left-hand menu.
- Click the Upload Photos button to add photos to your listing. You can add a maximum of 10 .jpg and .png images to each listing with a maximum size of 10 MB.
Set Primary Photo (and Delete)
- As soon as you upload a second photo, you'll be asked if you want to set this photo as the primary. If yes, click the green "Set as Primary".
- If you want to delete the photo from Xola, simply click the red Delete button.
Tip: Xola can only display one of your photos on back office and checkout even though you can upload multiple. However, you can switch between Primary Photo as much as you like!