Xola’s Facebook Pixel integration allows you to report on Purchase events that occur within your online checkout.
- Navigate to Settings > Conversion Tracking
- Here, you can paste in your Pixel ID.
- Not sure if you have a Facebook Pixel? See this article on how to create a Facebook Pixel
- Once you’ve pasted your Pixel ID into your Xola account, Xola will load your Facebook pixel inside of your checkout.
- If a booking is successfully completed, Xola will pass a Purchase event to your pixel.
- If you’d like, you can choose to allow Xola to pass data to Facebook that allows you to take advantage of Facebook’s Advanced Matching functionality. Facebook Advanced Matching will use information like your customer’s Name and email to build your audiences and further optimize your advertising campaigns. More on Facebook Advanced matching here.
If you use Google Tag Manager (GTM) to pass conversion data to Facebook
- We recommend that you use Xola’s Facebook pixel integration instead.
- Since Xola will be passing Purchase events directly to Facebook on your behalf, tracking purchase events via a custom GTM tag (using the method described here) will cause purchases to be double reported in your Facebook account.
- If you use GTM to track events for Facebook other than purchases you can keep these in place, as Xola’s integration will only report on purchase data.