Cancel a Booking on Mobile
- In the mobile app, navigate into the customer purchase.
- Click the blue gear button below the customer name.
- Click Cancel.
- Set the Refund terms: Full, Partial, or None. If you're making a partial refund, enter in the exact amount to be refunded.
- Select the Method of payment by which to refund the customer. You can also select to issue Store Credit.
- Enter in the Refund Reason.
- Click Confirm to complete the cancelation.
- By selecting or deselecting the Notify box, you can choose whether you would like to send your customer an email regarding this change.
- If you select the Check or Other payment method, this will not initiate a transfer of funds. For example, if you choose the Check option you must still write the customer a check - Xola will not produce this check.