Sometimes you may need to reschedule an entire timeslot, due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Xola makes it easy to mass change the arrival time for a trip in one go.
Mass Change Arrival Time
- Navigate to your Dashboard and click into the timeslot whose arrival time you need to change.
- Click the Trip Actions button and select Change Arrival.
- To select a guest to be moved into this new arrival time, tick the box next to their name. You can select all the guests or just a select few.
- Choose the new date and time of the new timeslot. If this is a special timeslot that is not part of a set schedule, you can create a Timeslot-on-the-Fly.
- Blackout the timeslot by ticking Blackout old trip to prevent future bookings (optional).
- Remove the guide assignment by ticking Remove guide assignment for old trip (optional).
- Tick Notify to send your guests an email notifying them of this change in arrival time.
- Click Change Arrival.
Learn how to mass cancel bookings here.