Any Xola user with access to the Dashboard can make a back office gift purchase for a customer.
New to using gifts in Xola? Check out our gift overview article.
Purchase a Gift
- Navigate to the Dashboard and click the downward-facing arrow next to the Book button.
- Select Purchase a Gift.
- In the window that opens, choose the gift. If prompted, enter amount or quantity. Then click Select.
- Enter in the recipient contact information and an optional personal message. Select whether you would like the gift certificate email to be sent to the purchaser or recipient's email address. Then click Next.
- Optionally "Enter gift code" which lets you select the gift code rather than a randomly generated alphanumeric code.
- Enter the name and contact information of the gift purchaser.
- Select the method of payment for the gift purchaser. If it's a credit card, enter in the details.
- Optionally add another gift for which you can select a separate recipient.
- Click Pay.
The purchaser will be sent the gift receipt and the purchaser or recipient will be sent the gift confirmation as indicated. The gift will appear in the Purchases and Gift / Store Credits tab in your Xola account.