1. Integrate Xola with your Google Analytics account.
If you have not already, follow the instructions to set up Xola's Google Analytics Ecommerce integration.
2. Link Your Google Analytics and Google Ads Accounts.
Follow these Google Ads instructions to link the Google Analytics property to your Google Ads account. Make sure that the Google Analytics property you link is the same one that you have set up with Xola's Google Analytics Ecommerce integration.
3. Import Transactions as Google Ads Conversions.
- In your Google Ads account, select Tools > Conversions.
- Click the blue + icon to add a new conversion action.
- Select Import.
- Select Google Analytics and click Continue.
- Select the Transactions conversion action and click Import and Continue.
If you do not see a Transactions event to import, confirm that you have successfully linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts (see Step 2).
- You will see a confirmation message confirming that your transactions are successfully being imported as conversion actions. You can now use transactions as a conversion event when setting up your Google Ads campaigns!
Note: It may take up to 24 hours from from when you integrate Xola with your Google Analytics account for transactions to appear. Similarly, it may take up to 24 hours to the Transaction conversion event to appear in Google Ads after you successfully link with your Google Analytics account.
For more information, review the Google Ads Help article on how to Link Google Analytics and Google Ads.