By default, Xola allows you to sell your listings as full-price gift certificates. You can also sell gift certificates at a fixed or variable price that can be applied across all of your experiences. This article details how to set up a fixed price gift certificate and features an example set-up.
Fixed Price Gift Certificates
- Hover over the Products tab and select Gift Offers.
- Click +Create a Gift Offer.
- Select Fixed price gift.
- Give the gift a Title.
- Specify the Purchase Value of the gift - How much will the purchaser pay for the gift?
- Specify the Gift Value of the gift - How much is the gift worth?
- Enter in a Description for this gift. Customers will see this description when they are selecting the gift certificate.
- Click Save.
For the price of $30 customers can buy a PopSpots gift certificate that has a value of $40.
In Xola, PopSpots will want to create the following Fixed Price gift offer:
In the example below, Emily has paid $30 for a gift certificate to Alice that has a $40 redeemable value.
In Xola, the gift purchase will come through with the following information:
The gift certificate email sent to the purchaser or recipient will contain the following information: