Create and send a customer invoice from Xola on your computer or on your mobile device.
- Make a back office booking as normal through the Book button.
- In the Review Booking section under 'Payment', select the Invoice option.
- Enter in the number of days prior to this experience that the invoice must be paid.
- Enter in an optional message to the customer.
- Click Send Invoice.
- Until the customer pays the invoice, they'll remain in the Pending Action Queue and a balance will remain open on their purchase.
The customer can pay the invoice through the email (detailed below in the Customer Experience section), or you can click Collect Balance inside the purchase to settle through the back office.
- After you send the invoice, the customer will receive an email containing the invoice, the "Pay Invoice" button, and details regarding the experience.
- The customer will click the green Pay Invoice button
- A secure checkout window will open up where the customer can pay by credit card.
- Once the customer pays through the checkout window, Xola will automatically update the purchase.