For more detailed steps and information on troubleshooting your integration, click here.
- Check your website's universal header and footer for the Universal Analytics tracking code. Google recommends pasting your tracking code immediately before the closing </head> tag.
- Sign into your Google Analytics account.
- Click "E-commerce Settings"
- If you do not see any data here then there are two possibilities:
- The Google Analytics toggle is not turned on in your Xola account. Check with Xola support.
- The toggle was switched on but Ecommerce tracking was never enabled in your Google Analytics account. Please see our Guide to ECommerce Tracking for instructions on how to turn this on.