You can find record of all Gift Certificate purchases by navigating to your Reports Tab and selecting Gifts.
QUICK & DIRTY
- Search and Filter
You can search by Name, Email, Gift Code, or by Purchase Date.
- View Gift Information
- Name: You'll find the purchaser of the gift under From: and the recipient under To:. In green you will also find the Gift Code.
- Gift Value: The original purchase amount of the gift.
- Amount Redeemed: Dollar amount that has been applied towards a booking with you.
- Outstanding Balance: Dollar amount remaining on this gift code that can be applied towards a booking.
- Recognized Income: Dollar amount that has been applied to a booking that has already occurred.
- Deferred Income: Dollar amount that has been applied to a booking, but the booking has not yet occurred.
- Purchase Date: Date that the gift was purchased.
- Purchase a Gift
The green Buy Gift button is located at the top of the page. Gifts may only be purchased using a credit card.
Tip: Want to make a booking with a gift code? See: Apply Discounts, Coupons, and Gifts.
Tip: Select any gift's row to be taken to the Purchases tab. If the gift has been used to make a booking, you'll be able to view and make changes to it. See: Modify a Booking.
Tip: Looking to sell Gift Certificates online? Install a Gift Button on your website! See: Button Types