If your listing's base price is calculated per person, you have the option to enable a discount for different group sizes. In each listing's Pricing tab you can set your Group Discount percentage rates. When a booking hits the group minimum during checkout, the group discount will automatically be calculated and applied to the booking.
- Navigate to the listing for which you'd like to enable Group Discounts.
- Click into the Pricing tab from the left-hand menu.
- Tick off the box, Enable group discounts.
- In the first row, specify the minimum number of guests in a booking that will be eligible for a group discount. Then input the percentage discount they should receive - You may have to do some math here!
- If your discount percentage grows as the group gets larger, you can specify this in the second row.
- In the third row, make sure you put a cat on the maximum discount percentage.
- Click Save.
When a booking hits the group minimum during checkout, the group discount will automatically be calculated and applied to the booking.