In Xola you have the ability to customize the information displayed to your customers while they are choosing dates inside your online checkout. This can be put to use in a number of different ways, depending on what type of message you'd like to send to your customers.
For example, using Show Open Seat Count along with "Sold out" messaging for unavailable departures, you can create a sense of urgency to book or to showcase the popularity of certain experiences. Alternatively, if your site has a clean and minimalistic design, you may consider choosing not to display information like Trip Price or Open Seat Count at all.
FYI: Using Single or Multi-Item Date Picker Checkout? Find out how to customize here instead.
Customize Timeline Checkout's Appearance
If you use Timeline checkout, you have the ability to control the information appears on the tiles displayed on the first page of checkout.
- Navigate to the Listings tab and select Global Settings.
- In the drop down, select Date Picker.
- Select from one of the following options.
- Price Per Person: On timeline checkout, this will display prices for all demographics associated with a given listing.
- Open Seat Count: Display remaining seats available to be booked for this particular time slot.
- Show unavailable timeslots
- Show a custom message for unavailable dates: If you don't enter anything here, the default will be to display "0 Available".