Settings > Button Code contains all of your button code. You can always come here to access the code, generate code for new buttons, or edit the buttons you've created.
When we talk about Book Now buttons in Xola, we're talking about two things:
- Xola offers a default CSS green Book Now button, but also offers for you to designate a custom CSS class should you desire a different shape, color, size, or messaging.
- Finally, you have access to the HTML code for all of your listings and custom-made checkout buttons. This HTML code should be input into the text version of your webpage.
Xola offers four kinds of online checkout:
- Single Item Checkout: Pulls up checkout for one listing.
- Multi-Item Checkout: You choose which listings should appear for checkout in this button, and your customers can checkout for more than one listing at a time.
- Timeline Checkout: A scrollable timeline that shows upcoming trip times across all of your listings.You choose which listings appear in checkout for this button.
- Gifts Checkout: Pulls up the listings you offer for Gifts as well as a custom dollar amount. Your customers can purchase these gifts and send them to recipients.
As soon as you successfully create a listing, Xola auto-generates that listing's Single Item Checkout HTML code like the one below:
When you create a Multi-Item, Timeline, or Gifts checkout and save it, Xola auto-generates that button's HTML code. Below is an example of a Multi-Item checkout button and its HTML code:
For more information on creating your own buttons, please read our article, Types of Checkout.