Please read the steps below to integrate a distribution channel with your Xola account.
Integrating with Distribution Channels
- Navigate to Settings > Distribution.
- Toggle the button on to activate the distribution channel.
- Select the listings for which you would like to activate this integration.
- Additional steps are required before this integration is complete - Please contact your Launch Specialist or Customer Success Manager in order to proceed.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Bookings received from Distribution Channels will always be auto-accepted.
- Bookings received from Distribution Channels will not respect Trip Minimums set in your Listings.
- For Viator and Expedia, customers wishing to change their arrival date or guest count must log in to their Viator or Expedia account, and make the change there. You will not be able to use the Modifications Banner on these bookings.