You've processed a customer booking, and now they want to apply a coupon or affiliate code. No worries! Xola will help you easily apply this code and return money to your customer for the difference.
Add Coupon or Affiliate Code
- In the Purchases tab, navigate into the customer purchase.
- Below the Payment Summary, click Add code. A window will open displaying a drop-down menu and the customer’s payment summary.
- Click the drop-down to view all the coupon and affiliate codes for this account, or type in the code to search.
- Select the code from the list or if you've typed it in, hit Enter on your keyboard. You'll see the code applied and appearing in the Payment Summary.
Please note: If you add an affiliate code you'll be asked to put in an affiliate deposit. If your affiliate does not take a deposit, type in '0'.
- Click Apply Code.
- Click the Return Payment button to finalize this transaction. The coupon will be recorded in the Payment Summary and in the Timeline of the customer purchase.
- By selecting or unselecting the Notify box, you can choose whether you would like to send your customer an email updating that the coupon has been applied and the balance adjusted.
- If you choose not to issue the refund for the difference right away, the booking will the booking will contain a green Refund Excess Payment button.
- If you select the Check or Other payment method, this will not initiate a transfer of funds. For example, if you choose the Check option you must still write the customer a check - Xola will not produce this check.
- Need to remove a code? Click here to find out how.