You've booked a customer, and now they want to add or remove an add-on to their purchase. No worries, Xola makes this a swift and easy process! In just a few clicks on the Modifications Banner you'll be able to modify the number of add-ons in a jiffy.
- In the Purchases tab, navigate into the customer purchase.
- From the Modifications Banner, click Add-ons.
- Using the - and + signs next to each add-on, add or remove add-ons to the purchase. The balance will adjust to display the amount to be charged or refunded to the customer.
- Click Save Changes. You can settle right away or click Pay Later.
- The adjusted number of add-ons and transactional record will be displayed under Payment Summary and in the Timeline.
- By selecting or unselecting the Notify box, you can choose whether you would like to send your customer an email updating them of the change in add-ons.
- If you've chosen Pay Later and you've added add-ons, you'll click the green Collect button under Payment Summary to settle. If you've removed add-ons, you'll click the green Refund Excess Payment button under Payment Summary to settle.
- If you select the Check or Other payment method, this will not initiate a transfer of funds. For example, if you choose the Check option you must still write the customer a check - Xola will not produce this check.